Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Asheley Clark - Music Shoot

One of my nearest & dearest friends also happens to be an amazing musician. I have done some promotional photoshoots for her previously, but as her music has evolved new photos are needed! (And who doesn't love new photos anyways?! Come on, people!)

Anywho, we recently headed out on the town to get some fun images that represent Asheley (her funloving, crazy & insanely-talented-self) and her new album. Check her out! www.myspace.com/asheleyclarkmusic

Here are a few shots.... You'll have to check out her site again at a later date for more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! i cant wait for mine!

Kim Garcia Photography Blog said...

I love your work! Very cool, fresh and fun. I am just starting out with my photo biz. Your work is very inspirational :)

Deeann said...

SO fun! love the colors in these old building pictures!