Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Charity & Jason - A "Just Because" Session - Cincinnati Photographer

Last weekend I sweet-talked Charity & Jason into allowing me to shoot a mock-engagement session with them. Okay, so actually no sweet talking was involved, but they were kind enough to brave the cold! Charity & Jason have been married 14 years (right, guys?) but had no problem at all acting as if they were newly in love... I'm pretty sure no acting was required for them.

This session was set up for a little practice shoot with my super awesome interns, Lane & Michelle... Stay tuned for a post in the upcoming weeks to learn more about who they are & see a little bit of their work!

Here's a few from my POV during our quick time in the bitter cold... Thanks again, C&J for being such troopers!

Charity = Hot. 'Nuff said.