Friday, March 14, 2008

Calling all moms!

Twice a year a company called "Just Between Friends" (JBF) has a big consignment sale here in Owasso, Oklahoma (as well as many many other places nationwide!). I went for the first time in the fall to sell a few items & picked up a wicked cheap highchair while I was there. If you know me well, then you know I'm a Bargain Betty through & through, so when things like this pop up I totally take advantage of it! That being said, I have pulled out all of Noah's clothes that I'd like to sell (a little extra money to buy a little extra camera equipment never hurt anyone!)..... Noah decided he'd like to help....
PS... there's MORE where this came from....
Noah helping.....

There were hangers thrown all over the living room by the time this was all said and done. And the photo of the nice piles of clothes lasted just long enough for the photo... My son (the tornado) helped with those too :o) ....and dads wonder why the stay-at-home-moms don't "accomplish" much during the day....
Anyways, just a quick PSA for all the moms out there! See where there's a JBF sale near you! http://www.jbfsale.com/home/

1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

way to find those bargains. sounds like fun.