Sunday, March 16, 2008

Carrie & Erich - Engagement Session

Erich, a fellow Ohio native (I'm from the great city of Cincinnati!), and Carrie (Oklahoma-an!) are newly engaged and in L-O-V-E! This couple radiates love vibes off of them! They're both so sweet & I just love to see two great people find each other in this crazy world. I'm so excited for them as this new part of life begins for them both. Congrats guys!!!

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the b-e-a-utiful couple - (I'm into hyphenating words at the moment.... :o)

This is definitely my favorite shot of them..... Carrie is so beautiful & I love her smile... & the hair blowing across her face... and Erich whispering something amusing in her ear... everything, just love it!!


1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

I really like the first picture. the tree is beautiful. :)