Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Devin & Michelle - Engagement Session!


First of all, you may be noticing some changes here on the 'ol blog! I'm attempting to mix things up a little bit, but it's after midnight and I must go to sleep. So my apologies! I hope to have something new & fresh going on here soon!

Devin & I first met many many moons ago & I can't begin to express my EXCITEMENT for him and his love, Michelle. I think you can tell alot about a couple by the time spent with them during an engagement session.... You can really see how they interact. I was blown away by the absolute head-over-heels love that the two of them share. It is really a beautiful thing. Michelle is SO SO sweet & I am so happy that Devin has found her. Bless you both & thank you for asking me to take your photos!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you . . . I love you . . . I love you! You have made Michelle and I very happy:) You made the whole day so incredibly enjoyable, and I was truly touched by your kind words toward us. May you be overwhelmed with the business your talent clearly deserves:)
Devin