Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Upcoming trip to TULSA.... Scheduling bookings!

Over the last week or two I have received a sudden flood of emails from those of you who know me through when I previously lived in Tulsa asking when I will be in town next to schedule photo shoots.

I've looked at my calendar and it looks like the best time to make the trip that direction will be around the first week of May. If you are interested in scheduling a photo shoot during my trip down please email me at amanda@donahophotography.com

Even if you have already emailed & I've put you on my list of people to contact, dropping me another email just to be sure I've got you down wouldn't hurt! I will be finalizing the exact date of my travel & will begin to schedule specific time slots for shoots within the next week or so & will contact each of you to schedule at that time.
Lots of love to T-town! See you soon!

1 comment:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

You could charge more. You are worth it.