Friday, August 15, 2008

Michelle & Savaday - Wedding Celebration!

You may remember Michelle & Savaday from their engagement session back at the beginning of the year (they bore the cold weather so well!). Well, a few weeks ago I was honored to also capture their wedding in Tulsa, OK at the Dresser Mansion. They went with a totally non-tradition funky feel that I (of course) absolutely LOVED. Michelle, who's already a striking beauty (go ahead, look for yourself!) wore an awesome Betsy Johnson dress that she looked amazing in. Savaday (who's quite possibly the most trendy groom to date... no offense to the other grooms in the world!) looked equally as good as they celebrated their new life together as Mr & Mrs. Here is a quick look at their day...
Details, details!











Entering their event & being announced for the first time as Mr & Mrs!

Love this cake!


Their ADORABLE son, Trace...


Note to all upcoming couples: One of my most favorite things about photographing Michelle & Savaday is how incredibly comfortable they are in front of my camera. I HIGHLY recommend engagement sessions to all my couples for this reason.... after spending time with me then & getting used to how we can work together, that makes it that much more comfortable on your wedding day & allows me to capture the two of you even better!



The beautiful Dresser Mansion...






Michelle & Savaday - Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day. I am SO thrilled for your life together and all the excitement that is ahead of you both!
xoxo- Amanda

No comments: