Friday, April 24, 2009

Five on Friday

I'm snagging an idea from my fellow photographer friend Jennifer Weddington and I'm going to start a new thing here on my blog called "Five on Friday".... It'll be 5 random things going on in my life or about me.... A little bit of a "get to know your photographer better" if you will. :)

Coming up with these as I go along, so here we go...

1. I once handcuffed myself to my dads car. Yes, with real handcuffs & no, not on purpose.

2. I have an obsession with homemade potato salad (has to have hard boiled eggs in it).... and then I mix it with baked beans on my plate. Yum Freaking O. Seriously.

3. I'm trying REALLY hard to grow my hair out right now. I chopped it all, off from a crazy terrible perm, to old Halle Berry style the day before my senior photos in high school.... It has been short ever since... The longest being what it is right now. Every time it starts getting long I get annoyed with it & chop it all off again.

4. I have lived in Ohio, Indiana, Arkansas, Indiana, Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Indiana, and Ohio. In that order. And I'm moving back to Kentucky in a week.

5. I would love love LOVE to shoot a traditional Indian wedding. Love. India is my most favorite place to visit in the world and I think their culture & people are beautiful.

No comments: