Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tracey & Jason - Engagement Session

Earlier in the week I showed a "sneak peek" from Tracey & Jason's session (check below if you haven't seen it yet), but thought I'd blog more tonight!
I met up with Tracey & Jason last weekend for their engagement session in Dayton, Ohio! I haven't shot a ton in Dayton before, so it was fun to check out new places... there's alot of "grunge"... which I LOVE :o)
They're having an outdoor wedding this summer & I'm so excited for their big day... Stay tuned for those shots in a few months!

For now, here's a few more from their shoot... They're such a sweet couple, it was an awesome afternoon!

One thing I did remember about Dayton is seeing this bus there..... I've been dying to shoot by this bus for months!


Wardrobe change!


Holy cow... those eyes! Jason's are equally as stunning...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pics amanda. you're right - her eyes are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I too, heart that pink bus. Awesome.
-Suzanne Jones

allie bartelski said...

i love the bus as well! :) great photos and cute couple!

Mark Hayes said...

Beautiful work, as always. The vintage looks are striking on this set.

Maya Laurent said...

I love the colors in these photos! Great work!!!