Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring!

How I love thee, let me count the ways....

I know it's been "Spring" for a few weeks now, but it hasn't felt like it to me until today. Noah & I spent a large portion of the day & night outside.... Playing in the yard by day & going for a walk with Daddy to get ice cream by night. I took a few shots of the "signs of life" that I saw today.... and how I enjoyed them :o)


I'm enjoying my last "free" weekend for awhile.... Next weekend starts my crazy season & it won't stop for many months, but when I am home, you can bet I'll be there... feet propped up on my back deck, watching the world go by. Frosty beverage in hand. :o)

I hope everyone has a great spring! Enjoy this beautiful weather & prepare for lots of photo blogs coming your way!!

1 comment:

Cora said...

This is a cute little collage! :)