Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boston Bound


A few months back, I picked this little book up from Barnes & Noble, in anticipation of this month. While I'm definitely not looking into specializing in Destination Weddings and being gone every week of the year, I do love to travel a few times a year to shoot weddings. This month happens to be all of those traveling weddings packed into a few weeks time! Anyways, I thought this book was too cute to pass up and all to appropriate for this month.... Minus the parts where it speaks of mommy sitting in meetings all day.... My job is much cooler than that. :)

Tomorrow morning I head to Massachusetts for what I KNOW will be an amazing wedding! I'll return early next week, so please be patient with me while I'm gone in returning emails and phone calls.

No comments: