Saturday, August 8, 2009

Michelle & Jeremey - Wedding Day! Saginaw, Michigan

9 years ago this month, I met Jeremey for the first time. He is an amazing guy, and for the last 9 years I've been saying "whoever Jer ends up marrying is going to be one lucky girl!" So when I heard that he had met & proposed to Michelle, I was super eager to meet her!

I traveled to Saginaw, Michigan last weekend to photograph their wedding day, see Jeremey for the first time in about alot of years, and meet Michelle for the first time. Michelle is everything I ever hoped to see in a wife for Jer... They're both such awesome people & I am so happy that I got to be there and witness the beginning of what I know will be an incredible future for this new family.


Michelle was so so so so so beautiful.
I snuck a few shots from the other room right after the ceremony was over & Michelle &Jeremy had a couple moments alone....
The church had a huge basketball court... and well, mix that with a fun group and a crazy photographer....
It was totally raining through all of these next few shots... Michelle was not the least bit phased by getting a little wet... Even more of a reason for me to love her! :)Their entrance into their reception..... In a full sprint while carrying Michelle... SO much fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I am a friend of the Platt family. One who was unable to attend the wedding. I found the link to the previews on Michelle's FB and was able to see what went on that day. THANK YOU for the great shots. It looked like it was such a wonderful day. You do some amazing work. I'm sure all the other photos will be just as special.
LeeAnn

Jeremey Lambert said...

Amanda,
You are the best photographer! Michelle and I were so, blessed that you were a part of this wonderful day! Your joy, care, friendship, and professionalism throughout the whole thing astounds me. Looking at the photos I was reminded again at how much God was a key part in all of it coming together. You capture beautiful memories! Be blessed and continue in your amazing pursuit of excellence!

SarahW said...

Awesome shots. love the pic with the basketballs..You should get in touch with the bizymoms Saginaw community to feature these on their page. It’s free and the moms will love it.