Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blogs for Brides

I'm a self admitted blog stalker. I stalk the blogs of a couple photographers that I admire as well as some blogs that give inspiration to brides & others in the wedding industry alike. Two of my favorites are Rock n' Roll Bride and Vintage Glam Weddings. They post work from some amazing photographers that I look up to, so I was beside myself when they both decided to feature a few of my recent weddings! Yahoo! :)

Brides... Run, don't walk, to these blogs. Inspiration GALORE. I LOVE that they LOVE details. Really, the little details are what make the photos even more awesome.

Jason & Kaleigh's amazingly vintage wedding can be seen here....


Dawn & Josh's uber-cool art gallery wedding can be seen here:

In other news, I have been out of my mind busy! I hope to have a sneak peek from this last Saturday's (gorgeous!) wedding blogged tomorrow, before I head out for my Friday wedding (which will be sooooo cool! More vintage! Horray!)

No comments: