Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kathleen & Luke - Engagement

Last weekend I had an early morning engagement session with Kathleen & Luke. The weather was beautiful, the early morning light was perfect, and the couple was gorgeous. Couldn't ask for a better shoot! :)

We began our shoot near their home in Covington...

I love shooting from each person's view point... I want them to always remember how they look at each other. (Sidenote: I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how all of my couples are so darn good looking!)

After shooting in Covington, we drove to Kathleen's parents home... where she lived from the time she was born.

A photo for sentiments... The swing set that Kathleen played on as a child!


Kathleen & Luke.... I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek! :) I'm so happy to have met you both & am SO looking forward to your wedding day!

2 comments:

OMI said...

Love that top shot! HOT! Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment!

Evoked said...

My favorite is the last shot...I love the sun coming through the trees and the intimacy it suggests! Great photos =)