Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kathleen Senior Session! - Cincinnati Senior Photography

Today my cousin, Kathleen came up from Tennessee along with my Aunt Francie and other cousin, Emma. Kathleen is a senior in high school this year (graduating TEN years after me! Holy crap, I'm old!). I was SO excited when they decided to come up to Cincinnati for me to shoot this session for her! I already have ideas for her little sister, Emma's senior session... We're just a few years away from that. :)

Anyways, I almost NEVER blog the same day as a shoot, but I just love these too much not to share today! Here's a sneak peek....

We started off with a little vintage in a field near my house... See the stool she's sitting on? That sat in our Great Grandma's kitchen our entire childhood and has been in my house since she passed away. I thought it would be a perfect prop for her session :)

Next up, downtown.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing senior sessions... They let me be my super funky self :) Clearly, the hot leg gene in the family passed me by and went straight to her...
She's ridiculously gorgeous.
We ended our session with a trip to Graeter's.... These next couple summarize why being young is so fabulous.
Thanks again for coming up guys!! I love you all and it was SO good to see you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love these! you're right - she is beautiful!

Kia Gregory said...

This session looked way fun! Great job! She has a great sense of style!

Faulkner Photography said...

LOVE them all! But my faves are the first two! Wonderful job Amanda!!!

Unknown said...

Amanda, these all are so great!!! I can't wait to see them all... and I love that you included the stool from Grandma Pearl's kitchen!
Scott

Sarah Wellmeier Photography said...

Oh my Goodness, she is Beautiful!!! It must be in the water these days...because I DID NOT look like that when I was a senior;) Lovin' #2 and the last three!!! Awesome!