Monday, September 28, 2009

Sarah & Neil - Maternity - Cincinnati Photographer

Neil first contacted me a few months back about scheduling a maternity session for he & his wife Sarah. The rain this last week delayed us a few days, but we were able to find a nice afternoon & just barely missed the clouds! ...and just in time, as Sarah was only 3 weeks away from her due date at the time of this shoot! I couldn't get over how great she looked!

Here's a quick sneak peek for them...

A classic maternity shot that I always love...
I absolutely love doing maternity/newborn... really, any kind of family shoots IN the home... It just makes it extra special, I think, so I asked if we could take a couple quick shots in their gorgeous living room.
...and I'm so glad we did once I spotted this framed ultrasound photo, because this is definitely my favorite shot of the day:

They're going to have one beautiful baby!
Sarah & Neil, it was SO nice to meet you both and I can not wait to meet your son!! Not much longer! Congrats!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such beautiful pictures. the ultrasound photo is my favorite as well, and the one below it is great, too.