Sunday, May 17, 2009

Carolyn & Aaron - Wedding Day!

Carolyn & Aaron's wedding was last weekend & was just awesome. A fantastic wedding party, super sweet parents... couldn't have asked for a better day! They were married at St. Rita's church in Dayton, Ohio (the same place Carolyn's parents were married!) and held their reception at the beautiful Meadowbrook Country Club.

Congrats, guys! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon! You were SO great to work with... please keep in touch! :) Here's a little sneak peek for you!







Have I mentioned how much I love flower girls!? ADORABLE!

Carolyn, just as I suspected, you were a gorgeous bride!



Aaron & all of his brothers....






2 comments:

Carolyn and Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn and Aaron said...

Yaay!! My poor mom has been checking your blog everyday since the wedding to see if you've posted pictures yet haha so she'll be so excited to see these!!
You are AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you sooo much! :-)