Monday, May 25, 2009

The "S" Family

Jennifer & I have been friends since the 4th grade. We haven't lived in the same state for about 7 years, so thankfully we have the world wide web to keep us connected. Jen's husband, Jed, serves our country with the US Coast Guard and they're currently stationed in Alaska. I hadn't seen them in about 5 years or so, so I was very excited when Jen contacted me about doing a family shoot while they were in town visiting their families this week!
I posted a few shots of their sons, Lance & Max, on Friday playing in the creek.... Here are a few more..... I love little brother following after big brother here...

However, before we headed to the creek to let the boys "be boys", we first did some fun family shots in a more urban setting.... Here are a couple from then:

Here's Jen & her sister Rachel.... This is one of my favorites from the day... Just a classic moment.

Jen's whole family....
A few of Jen & Jed solo...


It was great to see all of you! ...and Happy Memorial Day, Jed! Thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

LOVE the family picture!! It reminds me of one of those old time pics you get in gatlinburg, but with MUCH more style and class! GORGEOUS!

Belle's Snaps Photography said...

I L-O-V-E this set! so cute amanda! You always amaze me with your creativity and great work!