Friday, May 15, 2009

Five on Friday

Sooooo I missed a few Fridays, but thought I'd try this again since I am remembering to do it right this minute!

Once again, coming up with these as I go along....

1. We've been in our new house for a week now & I still have a ton of boxes unpacked. My office is all in boxes & my clothes are all in boxes. The 2 things I need the most. Hm.

2. Hayden is making me go to the Grand Opening of Ace Hardware tomorrow first thing in the morning..... the first 200 customers get a free trash can. It's an exciting life I live, 'eh?

3. My mother-in-law and cousin-in-law are coming into town Saturday and I'm very excited! Maybe they can help entertain Noah while I unpack..... :)

4. REALLY need a haircut. Just a trim. I am always worried about going to someone who will cut too much so I just don't go. And yes, I realize I have talked about my hair in both of my "Five on Friday" posts now.... It's an issue.

5. I really need to paint Noah's bedroom. It's currently green & purple (from the past owner) and Hayden is NOT having that. Would love ideas! I stink at this stuff!

1 comment:

Sarah Wellmeier Photography said...

you should come to town for your hair....I have the BEST hairdresser:)