Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The "Y" Family

Last summer I shot Tim & Chrissy's maternity photos while I was in Tulsa, and this trip back to Oklahoma I got to meet baby Isaiah! He is SO adorable!! I'm telling you, this trip was not good for my existing baby fever :)

Tim & Chrissy wanted an urban feel to their family photos, which of course I love.... We did a little shooting in their home & then headed downtown. I love this entire session... so hard to pick my favorites! I had so much fun with them during their maternity shoot & they didn't disappoint this time either! Thank you SO much guys! I had a blast with you.... again!

A few from their home first.... I love love LOVE the feel of these....

Downtown!
I'm constantly on the lookout for things like you're about to see & am STOKED that we found not one but TWO perfect ones during this shoot!

3 comments:

Chrissy Joy said...

Holy Cow! I LOVE them all! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are some awesome shots! Seriously! Great work :) Wish we had some areas like that around here...i should drive around boston im sure i could find SOMETHING! ;)

Cam said...

WoW! and WoW again- what a great eye you have for these creative shots. And a real cute family too!