Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dawn & Josh - Wedding Day!

I know I say this alot, but honest to God, I'm the luckiest wedding photographer in the world. I am convinced that I have the best clients ever. Seriously. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Dawn & Josh are just awesome. They had an amazing wedding day this last Saturday at the Leapin Lizard Art Gallery in Covington, KY. This was the first wedding EVER at the Leapin Lizard, and it couldn't have been more amazing. Let's get to the photos so you can see for yourself...

Both Dawn & Josh got ready at The Madison in Covington, KY.... I'm in love with this dress shot...

Dawn's sweet green shoes!





Are you kidding me?! GORGEOUS!

I LOVED this bridal party.... SO much fun!

After the ceremony, we headed down to Mainstrasse in Covington for some fun shots.... We saw a band playing & went over to get some shots dancing around the band.... Apparently this guy playing guitar had a better idea!
Cailyn came along to second shoot with me again this week (Thank you girl! You're awesome!) and caught this shot of Josh playing pool at a bar we stopped in....

I gladly obliged when the guys asked for a shot with the Scarface & Godfather posters...

I thought we were so lucky when we passed by this VW bus... and then felt REALLY lucky when I asked the owner if Josh could hop inside for a shot & he said yes!

Now the Leapin Lizard.... SO AMAZING. It is an old Methodist church built in the 1800's that has been converted to an art gallery.
I could have spent hours just shooting random details using the art in the gallery like this ring shot...





One more..... Dawn & Josh had a photobooth, so Cailyn & I jumped in for a little fun ourselves :) Here's a couple....
Congrats, Dawn & Josh! Thank you SO much for allowing me to be apart of this amazing day!

8 comments:

Cailyn (in retrospect) said...

Hahaha. Thank you so much for not posting the one where I look REALLY stupid. :) Also, you rock! Thanks again for having me along as a second shooter!

Sarah Wellmeier Photography said...

You rocked it!!!! Loved them all:)

KJG said...

So Stinkin' FUN!!

Unknown said...

what an amazing place to get married at! i love the b&w one where the couple is sitting on the floor.

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies! I can't wait to see ALL the pics but this Sneak Peak was awesome!

Cailyn and Amanda - you both were amazing and we had so much fun with you two!

You rock!
Kristin (MOH)

LOVE love love that ring shot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, what a great location. Wow, and to top it all off you had a photobooth there. YOU KILLED IT!

chris bartelski

Anonymous said...

Amanda & Cailyn,

THANK YOU!!!! I could say it a million times and it wouldn't be enough. We just got home from the honeymoon and saw the sneak preview. Can't wait to see all the photos! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Dawn & Josh

Cailyn, I owe you a picture from the dance floor. It seems you made it on the dance floor yourself!

ctoth77 said...

OMG Amanda, you just get better and better!!! These are seriously AMAZING photos!!! SUCH a fun day that the bride & groom will never forget! Great job!!!! :)